Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Dilemma of Buying My First DSLR

With all the brands available in the market right now, choosing my first DSLR camera can be a bit challenging. I finally decided to move from the point-and-shoot territory to the DSLR territory. As a result, I started researching on the types of camera out there and reading a lot of reviews online. I really liked what I read about the Canon Rebel XTi camera. I also stumbled on an interesting article that reveals the truth about the mega pixel myth.

Any tips or advice, my friends?


2 comments:

Nana0190 said...

Im so glad that i read your post about the megapixel. Yup, i really thought that the quality of the picture taken depends on MP. I was planning to buy a camera as i really like to take photos. Thank you for sharing your information and i appreciate it so much :)

Hani Obaid said...

DSLR cameras are too complicated for me.

I use a Sony DSC-H9 because I like the 15X optical zoom, and in the right mode it can take photos at night without flash that look like they were taken in day light (strobe).

Unfortunately, it's a bit bulky.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online