Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When a woman loses a tool bag in space

Many of us probably watched the video of the female astronaut who lost a tool bag in space:



Now here are some priceless comments on the video:

-So now what! Shall we all on earth start wearing a security helmet? Shishhh!

-*on earth somebody gets hit in the head* OW! WHAT THE HELL?!?!

-Houston :: send up another Shuttle with a tool bag ... ASAP.

-"umm. mission control, tell Arizona to lookout"

-Stupid #@%&*, she should be restricted to making astronaut sandwiches and cleaning the inside.

-Looks like it was done on purpose...
->unlike your birth which was a total accident.
->Or your existence which is a useless one.

-Women, know your limits...

-I'm just glad she wasn't drivin

-This is why you don't put a woman to do a man's job. Shouldn't she be doing the dishes inside the space station or cleaning the male astronaut's laundry? What the hell is she doing out there.

-Get back in the kitchen dummy.

-Dang...MacGyver could figure out how to get it back!!! haha...o well no use cryin over spilt milk :)

-Hey, I just got hit by a wrench that fell from the sky! Can I sue NASA for this or can I just sue the astronaut that lost her stupid tool bag????

-What a charming mistake she made. Brings me back believe in womankind space traveling. A small mistake for Mrs. Stefanyshyn-Piper, but a great for mankind. I really appreciate this, I love and admire her. Too lot of space events are perfect, masculine, patriotic or only a very tragedy. She brought fun in space, and that`s what counts the lot.

-For everything else MASTER CARD!! XD

-When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut, when I see shit like this I don't have any regrets I didn't.

-I was just sitting there , The Hatch just Blew . Nope , I didn't touch anything . It Just Blew.

-"Lipstick no, compact no. What's with these wrenches? This isn't my bag!"

-did they check lost and found ?? maybe someone handed it in

-Women..*sigh*..

-Luckily she doesn't work in nuclear industry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! shalo amala hahah

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online