Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quotes that Made Us Laugh and Wince - Part#1

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."- Alicia Silverstone, Actress.


"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
- Alan Minter, Boxer.


"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." - Britney Spears, Pop Singer.


"It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment, it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President.


"A billion here, a billion there, sooner or later it adds up to real money."
- Everett Dirksen, Congressman.


"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." - George Gobel.


"Yes, maam? Right here, this lady. No, she! Yes, right, second row. Next to the guy in the blue shirt, holding her left hand up. It's a he? Sorry about that. Gotta be careful. I'm very sorry. Go ahead! I'm, excuse me, I'm very sorry. Go, ah, I, a thousand apologies, go ahead."
- George Bush Sr., Former U.S. President, at a press conference.


"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.


"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
- Charles De Gaulle, former French President.


"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
- Greg Norman, Golfer.


"Give Bill a second term, and Al Gore and I will be turned loose to do what we really want to do." - Hillary Clinton, former first lady, at a Democratic fundraiser.


Source: Amusing Facts

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online