Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quotes that Made Us Laugh and Wince - Part#2

"If I had a choice of having a woman in my arms or shooting a bad guy on a horse, I'd take the horse. It's a lot more fun" - Kevin Costner, Actor.


"Whenever I watch TV and I see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I would love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
- Mariah Carey, Pop Singer.


"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were ever supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." - Miss Alabama, in the 1994 Miss Universe contest, when asked if she would want to live forever.


"The only happy artist is a dead artist, because only then you can't change. After I die, I'll probably come back as a paintbrush." - Sylvestor Stallone, Actor.


"If only faces could talk..." - Pat Summerall, Sportscaster, during the Super Bowl.


"Minks are mean little critters. Vicous, horrible little animals who eat their own. They're not beavers. I wouldn't wear beavers. I'd rather have a mink coat made of mean little critters that are killed in a very nice way and treated nicely for their short, mean lives so that I could keep warm."- Valerie Perrine, Actress.


"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body."
- Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.


"Always go to other peoples' funerals, otherwise they won't go to yours."
- Yogi Berra, Baseball player.


"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything." - Ivana Trump, on finishing her first novel.


"I'd run over my own mother to win the Super Bowl."
- Joe Jacoby, NFL Football player, of the Washington Redskins.


"I have a God-given talent. I got it from my dad." - Julian Wakefield, Missouri basketball player.


Source: Amusing Facts

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online