Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Monday, January 14, 2008

Conversations

I am 26 and he is 9, but we always find something interesting to talk about. He never fails to impress me with his insights. Talking to my youngest brother is the highlight of my day:

At dinner table:

Brother: You know that KFC is bad? I mean it tastes good, but it is bad.

Me: Why?

Brother: They torture chickens.

Me: They do?

Brother: Yes, they use a special machine to cut their beaks off and boil their heads in hot water...like this...

He goes into an animated descripton of the mechanics of the procedure.

Brother (After a moment of silence): Boy...I am happy I am not a chicken.


Before his bedtime:

Brother (Out of the blue): I don't want to go to Mexico.

Me: Who told you that you are going to Mexico?

Brother: No, I am just saying...they say there is a ghost of a weeping woman roaming the streets at night.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
That is so funny. He's so smart and adorable.
Sadly, he's right too. They do cut off the beaks of the chicken.

Melissa said...

Thanks qwaider. This is one example of the kind of conversations we have everyday. I swear I am not making anything up!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online